作者:佚名
浏览量: 148
2020-10-24在日常生活中,最常见的是英语邮件,特别是在工作场所,这样我怎样才能写得更好呢?今天,小沃向您介绍了正确的写作方式。APOLOGIZING道歉正式:Wewouldliketoapo
在日常生活中,最常见的是英语邮件,特别是在工作场所,这样我怎样才能写得更好呢?今天,小沃向您介绍了正确的写作方式。
APOLOGIZING
道歉
正式:
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
对于由此造成的不便,我们深表歉意。
Please accept our apologies for the delay.
对于延误,请接受我们的歉意。
Please let us know what we can do to compensate you for the damages caused.
请让我们知道,我们能做什么来赔偿你造成的损失。
We will make sure that this will not happen again in the future.
我们将确保今后不会再发生这种情况。
I am afraid I will not be able to attend the conference.
恐怕我不能出席会议了。
非正式:
I’m sorry for the trouble I caused.
我为我造成的麻烦感到抱歉。
I apologize for the delay.
很抱歉耽搁了您的时间。
I promise it won’t happen again。
我保证不会再发生这种事了。
I’m sorry, but I can’t make iit to the meeting.
对不起,我不能出席会议。
ATTACHING FILES
附加文件
正式:
I am attaching my CV for your consideration.
我随信附上我的简历供您参考。
I am sending you the brochure as an attachment.
我随函附上小册子。
Please see the statement attached.